Saint Andrew’s Episcopal Church

Established in 1716, a Colonial Parish

A parish of the Episcopal Diocese of New Jersey

 


The Reverend Julia McKeon, Priest

Dr. Henry M. Richards, Senior Warden

Michael T. Kevane, Organist/Choirmaster

For worship times, map & driving directions click here

 

Saint Andrew's buildings are open for public worship

 

 

Support Saint Andrew's through Amazon Smile

 

Support Saint Andrew's by giving online!

 

 

Sunday April 17, 2022 ~ Easter Day! 

 

The Saint Andrew's is fully open and live.  Please join us at the church!

The Rev. McKeon is serving as supply clergy during this period of transition.

50 York Street
Lambertville, NJ 08530

ph: (609) 577-7668

50 York Street
Lambertville, NJ 08530

ph: (609) 577-7668